Here’s an Awesome Appetizer starring Spaghetti and Meatballs!
Who doesn’t love spaghetti and meatballs? This dish is an all-time classic and a huge hit amongst both kids and adults alike. Remember the days when your mom used to put a bowl overflowing with delicious noodles and round chunks of meet in front of you. I’m sure we can recount days of our youth when we had spaghetti sauce all over our faces and noodles dangling from out clothes. We just couldn’t help ourselves – this meal is that good!
Now, although you may still want to eat with no restraints, as an adult, that can prove to be quite difficult. That’s why the good folks have provided us with a recipe which has all the goodness of the dish we love, and allows us to gobble it up with at least some semblance of dignity.
1. Here’ what you need: fully cooked and defrosted meatballs, 1 cup marinara sauce, 1 egg, ½ lb. of spaghetti, ¼ parmesan, and 1 tbsp. of Italian seasoning.
2. Bring a pot of water to boil and cook the spaghetti for 8-10 minutes. Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain the spaghetti.
3. Place the marinara sauce, Italian seasoning, and egg in a bowl and mix them together.
4. Combine the sauce mixture with the spaghetti until well mixed.
5. Make little nests of spaghetti in cupcake molds. Place a meatball in the nest and top with some extra sauce.
6. Put these poppers into the oven at 350 F for about 25 minutes or until the tops have browned.
7. Let them cool just a little before serving and watch them be gobbled up by all of your guests!
How Did It Happen This is How These Celebrities Voted In This Presidential Election
10 Healthy Homemade Recipes for Dog Food & Organic Treats
Pets Staring at food
A Few Pieces Of Wood And Metal Is All You Need For A Tropical Escape
These Birds Are Way Too Drunk For Their Own Good!
These Two Puppies Have Each Others Backs. This Is True Love!