You’ll Eat Up These 10 Adorable And Simple DIY Food Christmas Ornaments
Food is arguably the best part of the holiday season, so why not use some to decorate your tree? Commemorate your love for delicacies like bacon and pizza with one of these DIY tree ornaments…or use dried oranges and baked peppermints to fill your house with fragrance. Check out the ornaments below, and if none of these dishes suit your fancy, maybe they’ll inspire some delicious ideas.
1. These delicate macaron ornaments look good enough to eat.
2. Red sequins make for great faux pepperoni on felt pizza ornaments.
3. Tailor DIY felt cheeseburger ornaments to your liking. No onion, please.
4. Add a festive, sweet scent to your tree with these melted peppermint ornaments.
5. These giant, glittery gumdrops will add a pop of color to your tree.
6. Hanging dried oranges on the tree is a tradition for many families.
7. What these felt fortune cookies predict for 2015 is up to you.
8. The icing on this cupcake ornament looks super life-like.
9. This bacon ornament would make a great gift for the breakfast lover in your life.
10. These adorable cartoon cotton candy ornaments will perk up any tree.
Your Christmas tree is a representation of your style and interests, so show off your culinary tastes with these ornaments. …Just avoid the temptation to taste any of these tasteful decorations.
How Did It Happen This is How These Celebrities Voted In This Presidential Election
10 Healthy Homemade Recipes for Dog Food & Organic Treats
Pets Staring at food
A Few Pieces Of Wood And Metal Is All You Need For A Tropical Escape
These Birds Are Way Too Drunk For Their Own Good!
These Two Puppies Have Each Others Backs. This Is True Love!