These 6 Incredibly Deep Holes From Around The World Are Mind Boggling
Out of every geological feature on earth, none make you more aware that you are just a speck on a rock that is floating in dark nothingness like a giant hole that burrows to the center of the planet.
These holes were created in various ways (both naturally and by man), but every one looks like a blasted gateway to hell. Here are some of the deepest holes on the planet.
1. Dean’s Blue Hole, Long Island, Bahamas – 660 ft deep.
2. Mount Baldy Sink Hole, Indiana – 11 feet deep.
3. Ice Cube Neutrino Observatory Hole (1 of 86) – 1.5 miles deep.
4. Great Blue Hole, Belize – 407 ft deep.
5. Glory Hole, Monticello Dam, California – 304 ft deep.
6. 2010 Guatemala City Sinkhole – 100 ft deep.
Well, if you ever needed proof that this planet is a dying sphere that will eventually eat us all, just take a look at these terrifying holes.
How Did It Happen This is How These Celebrities Voted In This Presidential Election
10 Healthy Homemade Recipes for Dog Food & Organic Treats
Pets Staring at food
A Few Pieces Of Wood And Metal Is All You Need For A Tropical Escape
These Birds Are Way Too Drunk For Their Own Good!
These Two Puppies Have Each Others Backs. This Is True Love!