This Woman Has The Most Terrifying Job In The World, And It Looks Amazing
Lauren Stewart is a prop designer at Dapper Cadaver, a California based death-related prop house and prop fabrication shop. Reddit user brandonthebuck posted a link to her Instagram account this week, where Stewart takes pictures of some of the mega creepy props she works on.
I didn’t think it was possible to have a job as simultaneously cool and terrifying as Stewart’s. Just check out some of these photos.
1. This dummy’s face is almost too realistic looking.
2. A few fake hearts. At least I hope they’re fake.
3. Who lost their shopping cart full of body parts?
4. Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays.
5. Imagine opening a box and find this staring at you. No thanks.
6. Some creepy demons.
7. Various hyperrealistic body parts.
8. I wish these were real.
9. It’s a severed head party.
10. Ahh…ok then.
11. This is just disturbing.
12. So many skulls to choose from.
13. Preparing some terrifying faces for shipping.
14. “What are you looking at?”
15. I hope no one is ticklish.
While Stewart’s job is not for the squeamish, it certainly beats the heck out of your typical office job. For more creepy prop pictures, make sure to follow Lauren Stewart on Instagram. Also, don’t forget to check out Dapper Cadaver for all your creepy prop needs. They’re also on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
How Did It Happen This is How These Celebrities Voted In This Presidential Election
10 Healthy Homemade Recipes for Dog Food & Organic Treats
Pets Staring at food
A Few Pieces Of Wood And Metal Is All You Need For A Tropical Escape
These Birds Are Way Too Drunk For Their Own Good!
These Two Puppies Have Each Others Backs. This Is True Love!