25 Days Of Creepy Christmas, Day 22: The Creepiest Christmas Cookies Ever Baked
Welcome to our first annual ViralNova Presents: 25 Days Of Creepy Christmas special section! Every day, from December 1st to December 25th, we’re posting a new Christmas themed article guaranteed to get you in the creepy holiday spirit.
There is no holiday tradition quite like baking, decorating, and eating Christmas cookies. Even if you don’t make them yourself, you should at least partake in the consumption of jolly baked goods.
Let’s just hope that whatever Christmas cookies you eat this year, they’re not as terrible or creepy as these confectionery disasters.
1. How about some zombie cookies? They actually look pretty delicious.
2. I think these are supposed to be reindeer, but they look more like some sort of horrifying insect. They probably taste good though.
3. I don’t even…
4. These cookies are screaming in agony. Somebody do something!
5. Ouch, poor Blitzen.
6. No one likes bug cookies. No one…
7. Do you think this cookie voodoo doll actually works?
8. Vampire gingerbread men are coming to get you.
9. This is the kind of cookie that comes to life and tries to kill you in your sleep.
10. These melted snowmen don’t look very happy, but they taste great.
11. Anarchy cookie.
12. It was a Christmas cookie assassination.
13. I knew that Elf On The Shelf was up to no good.
14. Risen from the grave, these gingerbread men would like some of your delicious flesh.
15. Some sort of reindeer, lobster hybrid?
16. They’re barely cookies at all. This is what happens when you put in powdered sugar instead flour.
17. X-ray gingerbread cookies.
18. One of the worst decorating jobs ever. Now they look like mutant cookies, or maybe that’s the point…
19. Gingerbread men can be vicious.
20. This Christmas cookie is starring into your soul.
21. Hanging up the bodies of dead gingerbread men. Yummy, but gruesome.
22. Where do I even begin with this one…
No matter how terrible these cookies are…somehow seeing them still makes me exciting for eating my own batch of Christmas deliciousness. The next time you sit down with your family to cook up some holiday treats, just make sure to avoid bugs, skulls, and vampire Santas. Your little cousins might not take to it too well.
How Did It Happen This is How These Celebrities Voted In This Presidential Election
10 Healthy Homemade Recipes for Dog Food & Organic Treats
Pets Staring at food
A Few Pieces Of Wood And Metal Is All You Need For A Tropical Escape
These Birds Are Way Too Drunk For Their Own Good!
These Two Puppies Have Each Others Backs. This Is True Love!