Cheap IKEA Furniture Can Be Completely Transformed With A Few Simple Hacks
Interior designers feel the same way about IKEA furniture as five-star chefs feel about McDonalds’ hamburgers. It’s cheap, unrefined, and simply boring. But before you write off IKEA decor as furniture solely fit for college dorm rooms, check out these 20 amazing ways to upgrade IKEA products yourself. In no time, you’ll be itching for a LACK table and a BILLY bookcase. Keep reading to get inspired.
1. A file holder becomes a cute floating bedside shelf.
2. Add a coat of paint and gold trunk hardware to make a plain coffee table stand out.
3. This wall-mounted wine holder makes a perfect indoor herb garden.
4. Turn an end table into an adorable bar cart.
5. Turn plain boxes into designer inspired storage.
6. A spice rack provides easy access to baby clothes.
7. Make a cheap shelf look like it’s made of reclaimed wood.
8. Illuminate a room by lining the inside of a hanging lamp with metal leaf.
9. A rope gives this inexpensive mirror a nautical look.
10. Cover a boring kitchen table in marble contact paper.
11. Use an old belt to hang an inexpensive clock.
12. Turn bookcases into mudroom cubbies.
13. A shoe cabinet becomes a faux library card catalog with a few simple touches.
14. Add leather pulls to a plain dresser for a simple but sleek design.
15. A coat of stain and gold pulls turn a simple file drawer into an eye-catching piece.
16. Add crown molding to a bookcase for a seamless, classy look.
17. Stay organized with these stylish cork boards made from IKEA frames.
18. This neat DIY cloud light is perfect for kids’ rooms.
19. Use chalkboard paint to make a coffee table customizable.
20. Make a combination cat bed and scratching post with a hollow side table.
Now that I’ve found these projects, I’m definitely making a trip to IKEA ASAP. I can’t wait to epically upgrade my apartment with some DIY furniture. Which hack will you try first?
How Did It Happen This is How These Celebrities Voted In This Presidential Election
10 Healthy Homemade Recipes for Dog Food & Organic Treats
Pets Staring at food
A Few Pieces Of Wood And Metal Is All You Need For A Tropical Escape
These Birds Are Way Too Drunk For Their Own Good!
These Two Puppies Have Each Others Backs. This Is True Love!