How Much Do You Know About The Human Body?
Here’s some news for you all: most of the things you’ve learned about the human body are not true! If you don’t believe us, check out this article and see for yourself:
1. Drowning: When drowning you are more likely to lose energy and pass out rather than call for help.
2. Drinking water: Not everyone has to drink 8 glasses of water to stay healthy. The amount of water you drink depends on your weight, how often you exercise, clothes you’re wearing and the environment. Moreover, juices, tea, milk, soups, fruits and vegetables have high water content.
3. Antibiotics: They do not cure the common cold because the virus is always changing. No medicine can cure the flu!
4. Redheads: The redhead gene is not becoming extinct. Redheads will not die out unless everyone who carries the gene dies or fails to reproduce.
5. Swimming and eating: Eating less than an hour before swimming does not increase the likelihood of muscle cramps.
6. Our five senses: According to experts we have at least 7 senses and possibly more than twenty!
7. Antibiotic resistance: People can’t just become resistant to antibiotics. Antibiotic resistance develops within a population of organisms that experiences selective pressure through exposure to an antibiotic.
8. Hair and fingernails: They do not continue to grow after a person dies. Instead, the skin at the bases of our nails and hair dries or shrinks away, giving the impression of growth.
9. Sleepwalking: There is no harm in waking a sleepwalker. Sure, they may be slightly confused but you’re not hurting them in any way.
10. Sugar rush: Sugar doesn’t cause hyperactivity in children. Experiments have shown that there is no difference in the behavior of children who are given sugar or do not eat sugar.
11. Blue veins: Human blood in veins is not blue. The hemoglobin in our blood makes it red however, blood flowing through veins just appears blue.
12. Milk consumption: Drinking milk or consuming other dairy products does not increase mucus production.
13. Swallowing gum: Swallowed gum doesn’t take 7 years to digest.
So, how many of those facts did you know? We didn’t know any and thought all of them were interesting. This just goes to show how little we actually know about the human body.
How Did It Happen This is How These Celebrities Voted In This Presidential Election
10 Healthy Homemade Recipes for Dog Food & Organic Treats
Pets Staring at food
A Few Pieces Of Wood And Metal Is All You Need For A Tropical Escape
These Birds Are Way Too Drunk For Their Own Good!
These Two Puppies Have Each Others Backs. This Is True Love!