These 21 Adorable Dogs Are Celebrating Their Birthdays, Just Like Us
Birthdays are an undeniable reminder that we are in fact getting older. As much as we might wish we could turn back the clock to our younger days, aging does have a few perks like more wisdom and finding out who your true friends are (they’re the ones giving you the best gifts!). I guess it’s also not so bad to party and eat as much cake as you can cram in your face!
It looks like dogs tackle the same complicated emotions we do when another birthday rolls around.
1. A special day for a special pup.
2. Drop the cake and no one gets hurt.
3. He found another gray hair in the mirror this morning – yikes.
4. “Sigh, another birthday alone.”
5. “I’ll wear the hat, but don’t make me get out of bed.”
6. There’s always one party pooper.
7. “This doesn’t taste like vanilla cake to me.”
8. *Makes wish for more belly rubs.*
9. “Red velvet? I specifically asked for cheesecake.”
10. Whoa there. Calm down, you party animals.
11. This person’s hand may or may not still be attached.
12. She’s too focused on the new bone to smile for the camera.
13. “…what am I even doing with my life?”
14. “I’m really going to finish my novel this year. I mean it.”
15. I think she needs more balloons.
16. Someone’s judging their homemade birthday hat.
17. “I’m too old for this.”
18. I’m not 100% convinced this happy birthday boy isn’t a kid in a dog costume.
19. “…Isn’t chocolate kinda off limits, guys?”
20. “I don’t believe you – this is a trick, right?”
21. “Jeez, you know I like the Jets – not the Patriots!”
I think I’ll wish for one of these cuties when I blow out the candles this year.
How Did It Happen This is How These Celebrities Voted In This Presidential Election
10 Healthy Homemade Recipes for Dog Food & Organic Treats
Pets Staring at food
A Few Pieces Of Wood And Metal Is All You Need For A Tropical Escape
These Birds Are Way Too Drunk For Their Own Good!
These Two Puppies Have Each Others Backs. This Is True Love!